Les travailleurs sont confrontés au quotidien à un mélange entre vie privée et vie professionnelle dans lequel les technologies jouent un rôle de plus en plus important. Les appareils doivent répondre à de nouvelles attentes : les professionnels ont besoin de technologies mobiles, connectées et garantissant la sécurité de leurs données. HP a intégré ce « New Style of IT » et facilite ce recoupement entre travail et vie privée grâce à de nouveaux appareils pour professionnels à forte valeur ajoutée.
« Alors que l’utilisation des technologies dans les entreprises a fait que la frontière entre les priorités professionnelles et personnelles s’estompe, de nombreuses entreprises européennes utilisent encore des technologies dépassées qui ne donnent pas satisfaction aux travailleurs », explique Kobi Elbaz, vice-president, Commercial Personal Systems, Printing and Personal Systems Group, HP EMEA. « HP continue d'innover en créant des appareils professionnels sûrs ; les professionnels sont séduits par leur design, ils peuvent ainsi concilier productivité, flexibilité et confort d’utilisation, et ce, où qu’ils soient. »
Tarifs et disponibilité(1)
- Le HP Pro x2 612 sera disponible en Belgique fin août à partir de 899€ avec le clavier Power Keyboard. Le prix du HP Pro x2 612 avec le clavier soft base sera communiqué ultérieurement.
- Les HP EliteBook 720, 740 en 750 devraient être disponibles en Belgique à partir du mois de septembre.
- Les PC portables HP EliteBook 725, le HP EliteBook 745 et le HP EliteBook 755 seront disponibles en juillet à partir de 799€.
- Les HP EliteOne, HP EliteDesk 700 Desktop Mini avec processeur AMD et HP EliteDesk 700 Small Form Factor avec processeur Intel devraient être disponibles en Belgique en septembre.
- Les ordinateurs de bureau HP EliteDesk 700 Microtower et Small Form Factor avec processeur AMD devraient être disponibles en Belgique en septembre.
- Le PC HP EliteDesk 700 Microtower avec processeur Intel devrait être disponible en Belgique en novembre.
- Suite du communiqué de presse en anglais -
HP Pro x2 612: The power of a notebook with the convenience of a detachable
The sleek HP Pro x2 612 is HP’s first commercial detachable PC. Built from the ground up exclusively for enterprise users, this design features a 12.5-inch (31.75cm) diagonal display, as well the performance business users demand through Intel® Core™ i3/i5 processors(2) including a vPro option. To stay secure on the go, the tablet includes HP BIOS(3) HP Client Security,(4) HP Sure Start , Smart Card Reader, HP TPM and an optional fingerprint reader.(5)
The HP Pro x2 612 offers multiple purchase options that provide solutions for full notebook replacement or travel needs. Customers can choose the sleek, secure standalone tablet – the HP Pro Tablet 612. The tablet can be attached to the full size HP Pro x2 612 Power Keyboard with embedded battery, and features VGA, RJ-45, DisplayPort, two USB 3.0 ports and side docking connector for optional HP UltraSlim dock. Customers can enjoy the freedom provided by dual batteries – one in the tablet and one in the power keyboard that provide 8 hours and 15 minutes for the tablet and up to 14 hours and 15 minutes with tablet and keyboard combined.(6)
Or, users can choose the soft, ultra mobile backlit keyboard, with USB 3.0 port, combo audio jack and a power connector. Productivity is further bolstered with an optional battery-free Wacom pen(5) with built-in holder, allowing users to write and draw vivid, dynamic graphic content precisely with 1,024 levels of pressure sensitivity and palm rejection technology.
Regardless of the chosen configuration, the HP Pro x2 612 is packed with business-ready features to keep users connected and productive wherever work takes them. A large full high definition (FHD) screen, Qualcomm Gobi 4G LTE modem,(7) and dual high-definition (HD) webcams makes sharing and editing content easy.
HP Elite 700 series: Smart investments for thriving businesses
Built for transactional and SMB customers, the HP Elite 700 series is the newest addition to the HP Elite family. The line features the same reliability, durability and performance you expect from Elite.
These precision-engineered PCs endure the 115,000 hours of HP’s Total Test Process and are designed to pass MIL-STD 810G tests(10) for toughness and reliability. Plus, they are packed with security features like HP Client Security with HP Sure Start.
The HP Elite 700 series will be powered by either the AMD A-Series Pro APUs(8) with HSA technology or 4th generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5 processors.(2)
The EliteBook 700 series is defined by thin – only 21mm – attractive designs as well as outstanding performance and durability. The HP EliteBook 700 series with AMD includes:
- The HP EliteBook 725, starting at just three pounds (1.36kg), features a 12.5-inch (31.75cm) diagonal HD or FHD(9) optional touchscreen with an optional 4G LTE module for mobile professionals and global series offering.
- The HP EliteBook 745 features a 14.0-inch (35.56cm) diagonal HD, HD+ or FHD(9), including a touch-enabled option.
- The HP EliteBook 755 features a 15.6-inch (39.62cm) diagonal HD, FHD or FHD touch, including a touch-enabled option, as well as great integrated graphics performance with AMD Radeon Graphics.
The HP EliteBook 700 series with Intel, which will be available at a later date, includes:
- The HP EliteBook 720 features a slim and light design with great battery life for travelers and the choice of HD, HD Premium or HD Premium touch display.
- The HP EliteBook 740, an Ultrabook featuring HD, HD+, HD+ touch or FHD screen.
- The HP EliteBook 750, offering Ultrabook models(11), and featuring a thin and light HD, FHD, or FHD touch 15-inch (38.1cm) diagonal screen with high system performance.
HP also introduced new HP Elite 700 series PCs in a range of form factors to suit every business need in any business environment.For instance, the Elite 700 series desktop PCs offer everything users expect from the Elite line – including enterprise-grade connectivity, flexibility and security – at new lower prices.
The HP Elite 700 series desktop PCs with AMD includes:
- The HP EliteOne 700 All-in-One (AiO), featuring a 23-inch (58.42cm) diagonal IPS Full HD display with AMD PRO A-Series APUs with AMD Radeon™ graphics(12) and the opportunity to increase productivity by up to 35 percent(13) with support for up to three external displays. (14)
- The HP EliteDesk 700, offered in three different configurations, which give customers a range of footprint options to fit well in any environment: the Desktop Mini, which is smaller than some desk phones, has a clean, easily serviceable design and integrated wireless antenna(12); the Microtower; and the Small Form Factor.
The HP EliteDesk 700 series with Intel® Core™ processors includes both the Microtower and Small Form Factor configurations, and will be available at a later date.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. With the broadest technology portfolio spanning printing, personal systems, software, services and IT infrastructure, HP delivers solutions for customers’ most complex challenges in every region of the world. More information about HP (NYSE: HPQ) is available at http://www.hp.com.
- Estimated street prices. Actual prices may vary. Excludes VAT
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing system required. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- HP BIOSphere features may vary depending on the PC platform & configuration.
- HP Client security requires Windows.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- Preliminary Windows 7 MM07 battery time. Final battery time is pending and will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
- Built in Qualcomm® Gobi® 4G LTE modules available in select HP products and requires factory configuration, wireless data service contract, network support, and is not available in all regions. . Contact service provider to determine the coverage area and availability. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors.
- This system requires a separately purchased 64-bit operating system and 64-bit software products to take advantage of the 64-bit processing capabilities of AMD technology. Multi-core processing available with AMD technology is designed to improve performance of this system. Given the wide range of software applications available, performance of a system including a 64-bit operating system and a dual-core processor will vary. AMD's model numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
- 725 FHD and 745 FHD touch available in July 2014.
- MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions.
- Not all models qualify as an Ultrabook.
- Wireless access point and internet service required.
- AMD Radeon™ Dual Graphics requires an AMD “A” series APU plus optional AMD Radeon™ discrete graphics configuration and is available on Window 7 and Windows 8 systems. Linux OS supports manual switching which requires restart of X-Server to engage and/or disengage the discrete graphics processor for dual graphics capabilities. Additional hardware (e.g. Blu-ray drive, HD or 10-bit monitor, TV tuner, wirelessly enabled HDTV) and/or software (e.g. multimedia applications) are required for the full enablement of some features. HD Video display requires an HD video source.
- “Observed Productivity, Efficiency and User Satisfaction when Using Multiple or Large Displays,” Koala LLC Ergonomics Consulting, November 6, 2012.
- Support for external displays as a standard feature through integrated processor-based graphics is dependent upon the particular PC platform/form factor; the actual number of displays supported will vary. Additional cables required.
Microsoft and Windows are U.S. registered trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies. Intel is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Qualcomm is a registered trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated. Used under license. AMD and Radeon are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If such risks or uncertainties materialize or such assumptions prove incorrect, the results of HP and its consolidated subsidiaries could differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements of the plans, strategies and objectives of management for future operations; any statements concerning expected development, performance, market share or competitive performance relating to products and services; any statements regarding anticipated operational and financial results; any statements of expectation or belief; and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. Risks, uncertainties and assumptions include the need to address the many challenges facing HP’s businesses; the competitive pressures faced by HP’s businesses; risks associated with executing HP’s strategy and plans for future operations; the impact of macroeconomic and geopolitical trends and events; the need to manage third-party suppliers and the distribution of HP’s products and services effectively; the protection of HP’s intellectual property assets, including intellectual property licensed from third parties; risks associated with HP’s international operations; the development and transition of new products and services and the enhancement of existing products and services to meet customer needs and respond to emerging technological trends; the execution and performance of contracts by HP and its suppliers, customers, clients and partners; the hiring and retention of key employees; integration and other risks associated with business combination and investment transactions; the execution, timing and results of restructuring plans, including estimates and assumptions related to the cost and the anticipated benefits of implementing those plans; the resolution of pending investigations, claims and disputes; and other risks that are described in HP’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2013, and that are otherwise described or updated from time to time in HP’s Securities and Exchange Commission reports. HP assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.
© 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.