“Business customers are looking for smart, affordable solutions that seamlessly integrate into today’s smaller, more communal work spaces” said Tuan Tran, vice president and general manager, LaserJet Hardware and Technology organization, HP. “We started with the customer and designed the new LaserJet series from the ground up to be leaner, faster and smarter than ever before to help meet the demands of the modern office.”
More Pages, More Performance, More Protection
Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence deliver up to 33 percent more professional quality pages, 3 peak printing performance, and protection against counterfeits with innovative anti-fraud technology.
The innovation starts with the toner itself, offering consistently glossy, professional-quality results. With its durable shell and soft core, Color Sphere 3 toner is specifically designed to keep up with the high-speed performance of HP LaserJet printers and MFPs. The result is higher page yields from a more compact and energy-efficient printer.
The toner cartridge has been re-engineered to work smarter than ever before, delivering more pages with fewer interventions. Page maximizer technology delivers lower cost per page and more pages per cartridge than previous generations with less internal wear. In addition, print gauge technology intelligently predicts toner levels, helping IT managers get the most out of each toner cartridge.
With anti-fraud technology built into every JetIntelligence toner cartridge customers have more protection that easily identifies counterfeit cartridges and enforces customer-initiated anti-theft and office-wide printing policies to manage cost and quality standards. HP also makes cartridge installation easier than ever with the new auto seal removal.
New helps prevent unauthorized access to confidential print jobs and reduces waste from misprinted jobs. Each print job is securely stored in the cloud until the user authenticates and claims the job from the printer. HP JetAdvantage Private Print also features support for HP Common Card Reader for fast authentication, as well as a mobile app available on iOS and Android devices to manage and print from tablets and smartphones for added convenience.
Leaner, Faster, Smarter – the New HP Color LaserJets
New HP LaserJet printers and MFPs feature a smaller footprint, easier set up and installation as well as up to 40 percent faster printing from sleep versus competitors.2 The new devices make mobile printing faster and easier with Wi-Fi Direct Print and are the first to include Google Cloud Print 2.0 supporting Google’s new local printing standard for Chromebooks and Chrome OS applications. New products include:
- HP Color LaserJet Pro M252 series is compact and energy efficient. Up to 33 percent smaller than competitive devices, the new series is built to meet the needs of a small workgroup, streamlining workflow with mobile printing options and fastest first page out in its class. 2
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277 series is the smallest color MFP, and offers the fastest 2-sided printing, in its class, 2 enabling a growing team to speed through tasks with a range of productivity and workflow features.
- HP Color LaserJet M552 and M553 series is ideal for larger workgroups of five to 15 users printing up to 6,000 pages per month. Helping save IT managers time and money, the series prints at high speed while achieving the lowest total energy consumption and fastest double-sided printing speed in its class.2
Pricing and availability
- HP Color LaserJet Pro M252 series starts at €209 including VAT and will be available across EMEA from April 1
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277 series starts at €329 including VAT and will be available across EMEA from April 1
- HP Color LaserJet M552 and M553 series starts at €469 including VAT and will be available across EMEA from April 1
- As compared with maximum-capacity cartridge yields for predecessor products
- Based on HP internal testing of top 3 leading competitors completed 1/2015 or published information and subject to device settings. Actual results may vary. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/ljclaims
- Based on cartridge yields for HP 131A and 507A compared with HP 201X and 508X Original HP toner cartridges. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- HP JetAdvantage Private Print is available on a wide range of HP LaserJet and Officejet printers and MFPs. Supported languages are currently English and French (with Italian/French/Spanish being added in May 2015). Chat support is available in US business hours (support in European business hours starting from May 2015). Feature is available at no charge and requires the printer be connected to the Internet with web services enabled. Card reader is available for separate purchase for selected HP devices with touchscreens. For more information and device compatibility details, see hpjetadvantage.com.