Mobiele applicaties worden steeds meer het visitekaartje van een merk. Toekomstige omzetten en marktaandelen hangen vaak af van de appervaring van de eindgebruiker. Appgebruikers verwachten perfecte prestaties, beschikbaarheid, veiligheid en kwaliteit. Daarnaast verwachten ze dat de juiste content op het juiste moment getoond wordt.
Het ontwikkelen van een bruikbare en leuke app en user experience is een uitdaging. Ontwikkelaars, testers en IT-management krijgen immers te maken met voortdurende veranderingen. Ten eerste worden apps ontwikkeld voor een toenemend aantal verschillende devices, operating systems, netwerken en platformen. Daarnaast dient het omvangrijke datagebruik van gebruikers benut te worden en moet de gebruikerservaring gegarandeerd zijn rekening houdend met pieken in gebruik.
De laatste innovaties van HP geven gehoor aan deze uitdagingen door bewezen diensten in application development testing, monitoring en systems management te combineren met HP Haven analytics, HP security software en elegante SaaS-gebaseerde interfaces. Deze innovaties maken het ontwerpen, ontwikkelen en managen van mobiele applicaties een intuïtief, samenhangend en leuk proces. Bedrijven kunnen de software van HP gebruiken om het ontwikkelproces te versnellen, apps te testen en monitoren op meerdere devices en operating systems. De apps die ontwikkeld worden zorgen voor een hoge gebruikerstevredenheid en zijn veilig.
Het portfolio van HP application lifecycle management, quality and test management en business service management oplossingen zijn per direct wereldwijd beschikbaar. Probeer AppPulse Mobile vandaag gratis.
- Vervolg persbericht in het Engels
“HP allows us to take big data and make it actionable, so we can deliver exceptional user experiences on our mobile speech translator app,” said Yan Auerbach, COO, SpeechTrans (@SpeechTrans), a leading speech translation company. “Previously, it took us up to three weeks to fix an app issue and now we can address any problem in less than 2 days. Leveraging HP software has enabled us to achieve consistent 5-star ratings in mobile app stores – a key driver of new customers and revenue.”
Continuously Improve the User Experience to achieve a 5-Star Mobile App
HP has released a unique new offering that leverages the HP Haven big data platform to allow businesses to gain visibility into the health of their mobile apps and measure overall user experience. HP App Pulse Mobile constantly monitors and analyzes performance, stability and resource usage on mobile apps. The tool provides a “FunDex” score that provides a top-level view of problems that negatively impact the user experience with recommendations to explore and fix the root cause of each issue.
Accelerate Application Delivery with the Power of Big Data
HP has released a new version of its Agile project management software to assist mobile teams in adopting Agile practices and delivering high-quality mobile applications faster:
- A new version of HP Agile Manager supports real-time integration with HP’s Application Lifecycle Management software so that no matter how fast Agile teams deliver, they can have data-driven insights that ensure quality with each release
- HP has also released an enhanced version of Application Lifecycle Management that greatly simplifies the task of defect and test management across fast-moving mobile dev and test teams and extends support across a wide array of browsers and platforms.
Test across Multiple Devices without Compromising Time to Market
HP has delivered new updates to its mobile testing software designed to help customers automate realistic performance and functional testing and manage their mobile test lab to accommodate for network behavior, regardless of constraints:
- A new version of HP Network Virtualization, with an enhanced user interface and updated performance optimization capabilities helps app development teams incorporate real mobile network conditions in development and testing, ultimately ensuring apps deliver an ideal user experience.
- A new version of HP Service Virtualization provides critical capabilities for driving mobile development without delays, by extending support for popular protocols such as Websphere MQ, SAP RFC/IDOC.
Deliver Beautiful Experiences that Perform and Scale
HP has unveiled new performance engineering solutions designed to help team continuously scale mobile apps in the face of peak user loads and maintain availability and responsiveness:
- Supporting mobile performance testing, new releases of widely adopted HP LoadRunner and HP Performance Center are now integrated with HP Mobile Center, giving mobile QA and development teams’ continual access to real devices in their performance test scenarios.
- New updates to HP’s cloud-based load testing service: HP StormRunner Load improve performance analytics, extend international geographic coverage to create local load, and support additional native languages (adding both Chinese and Japanese). HP StormRunner Load’s intuitive user interface makes it easy to scale both web and mobile load tests to over one million virtual users.
Deliver Secure Mobile Applications that Protect End Users
Just as mobile applications are the front door for a company’s brand and path to revenue, they also serve as an entry point for hackers and security breaches. To ensure mobile applications that protect users, HP provides application development and testing that infuses security into coding and testing processes. The new releases of HP Application Lifecycle Management solutions are fully integrated with the HP Fortify application security suite, which is designed to assess and test security at every step of the lifecycle, and is continually updated with state of the art algorithms and programming practices.
“As businesses get serious about their mobile application strategy, they realize that point solutions fall short in helping them to quickly create and deliver amazing mobile experiences that are secure, high-performing, and beautiful,” said Robert Youngjohns, EVP and GM, HP Software (@HPSoftware). “HP is uniquely positioned to lead in the mobile market by bringing together our proven assets in application development, operations management, security, and big data to help businesses deliver winning mobile apps that delight customers and positively impact their brand, revenue, and market share.”