- New Smart Tasks, within the HP Smart App, help save time on repetitive core tasks
- HP Instant Ink for Business so you never run out of ink when you need it most
- Best-in-class security1, with self-healing Wi-Fi10, to help privacy and control
- Reimagined design for enhanced user experience, up to 39% smaller than prior generations2
Today HP Inc. unveiled a new line of smart printers specifically designed for small businesses. The new HP OfficeJet Pro series brings dramatically increased intelligence and breakthrough design with HP’s heritage of performance and reliability. It provides small business owners with a critival tool to achieve success.
“HP designed this series specifically for the small business owner who can’t possibly work harder, though the pressure to do so is constant given how closely their finances, livelihood and emotional well-being are tied to their business,” said Ivo Fremau, General Manager Printing at HP Belux. “With more than half of small business owners agreeing that their businesses cannot operate without a printer3 – we elevated this technology to perform more like a partner to help save time and ‘brain space’ so these entrepreneurs can focus on growing their business.”
HP OfficeJet Pro Series features:
- Time-saving Smart Tasks
- Eliminate steps in repetitive tasks with Smart Tasks, the first in-class mobile solution that automates scanning tasks4. Organise documents 50% faster5 and get automatic two-sided printing and advanced scanning; scan to the cloud, email, and more, in just a tap and even create editable, searchable documents scanning from your phone or printer5.
- Freedom to work anywhere
- Stay connected to business and get work done wherever, whenever. Easily print, scan and copy from your phone, using the best-in-class mobile print app: HP Smart6.
- Save up to 70% on ink7with HP’s ink delivery service, Instant Ink
- No need to shop for cartridges as the new printer automatically orders ink when you’re running low8.
- Instant Ink Business plan (700 page/month), provides small businesses with high-volume print usage an affordable way to print.
- Get one year of hassle-free printing with ink delivery, included with the OfficeJet Pro 9019 model9.
- Heightened security, reliable connections
- Engineered for sustainability
- The new hardware is designed to help reduce energy use, paper is responsibly sourced and ink cartridges are easily recycled11.
- The 9000 series is made from recycled printers and other electronics—more than 10% by weight of plastic.
- Enhanced user experience
- Easily grab documents from the scan bed with reimaged slide-off glass (Only 9000 series).
- The new smart output tray management prevents paper spillage when the 250-sheet output tray is full (only 9025 series).
HP also announces today the latest HP Laser Portfolio including the HP Laser, HP Laser MFP, HP Color Laser and HP Color Laser MFP, the world’s smallest in class color laser.
The HP Laser 100 series, HP Laser MFP 130 series, HP Color Laser150 series and HP Color Laser MFP 170 series will be available across EMEA from July 1st.
This new line of printers within the HP Laser portfolio provides affordable printing solutions that small businesses can count on to fit into their workstyle and deliver the business performance they need. This series has been designed to provide hassle-free printing that gives time back to busy business owners by increasing productivity and efficiency.
Pricing and Availability
Starting this month, the HP OfficeJet Pro series (8022, 8024 and 8025) will be available for small businesses at the large office stores. Prices start from €149,99.
1. Best-in-class security: Compared to the majority of competing in-class consumer colour desktop inkjet all-in-ones <$299 USD. Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab 2018 research study commissioned by HP based on research survey of printer manufacturers’ published specifications, sustainability reports and press releases as of 12/15/2018 and not confirmed by lab testing. Market share as reported by IDC CYQ3 2018 Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker, 2018Q3 Release. AiO with best in-class security features based on review of published embedded security features of competitive in-class models and defined as offering business-class, multi-point security, including but not limited to: encryption at the level of data, device, network, document; enterprise-class Wi-Fi security; and secure printing. For more details, see keypointintelligence.com/HPOfficeJetPro.
2. Up to 39% smaller: Smaller footprint compared only to dimensions of HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 and HP internal research of published specifications. Footprint for the HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 is 17.2 x 15.6 x 12.5 inches (436.88 x 396.24 x 317.5 mm); for the HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 it is 19.7 x 20.9 x 13.4 inches (500.38 x 530.86 x 340.36 mm)
3. More than half of small business owners agreeing that their businesses cannot operate without a printer: The HP Small Business Today Survey is a global study by HP Inc. It was conducted by global market research firm Edelman Intelligence, across four continents and 10 geographical areas (USA, Canada, China, Germany, Mexico, Russia, Iberia (Spain and Portugal), South East Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, and Philippines), UK, and India). Fieldwork took place over February 2019. We interviewed over 4,300 small business owners (1-100 employees) aged 18+.
4. First in-class mobile solution that automates scanning tasks: Compared to the majority of competing in-class consumer colour desktop inkjet all-in-ones <$299 USD. Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab 2018 research study commissioned by HP based on research survey of printer manufacturers’ published specifications, sustainability reports and press releases as of 12/15/2018 and not confirmed by lab testing. Market share as reported by IDC CYQ3 2018 Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker, CYQ3 2018 Release. The ability to automate work defined as having the capability to use the OEM mobile print app to create a multistep workflow on mobile device and have a shortcut appear on both the app and on control panel of printer; and/or use intelligent Optical Character Recognition to name a scanned file based on the first few words of a document. For more details, see http://www.keypointintelligence.com/HPOfficeJetPro.
5. Organise documents 50% faster with Smart Tasks: Based on internal HP testing. Average timing estimate based on: 1) downloaded HP Smart app on mobile device, 2) setting up Smart Tasks shortcut, 3) scanning jobs which have more than 2-3 tasks associated with them (scan to email, save and rename, store to cloud, etc.). Average timing savings comparison based on using printer and desktop scan software to complete similar scanning tasks. Requires the HP Smart app download and supported HP printer. For details on local printing requirements see hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
6. Best-in-class mobile print app: Compared to OEM mobile printing apps for the majority of top-selling inkjet and laser printers and all-in-ones for home and home office, priced less than or equal to $429.99 USD. Market share as reported by IDC CYQ2 2018 Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker. Claim based on research of printer manufacturer's mobile print apps and Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab hands-on testing and study commissioned by HP. See September 2018 report at keypointintelligence.com/HPSmartApp.
7. Save on ink: U.S.: Based on monthly subscription cost using only all pages in plan vs. cost per page of most colour inkjet cartridge printers <$399. Share of New Inkjet Unit Shipments (<$399) for 2018Q1 period in the US from IDC 2018Q1 Final Release. Standard cartridge CPP from gap intelligence 7/24/18. CAN: Based on monthly subscription cost using only all pages in plan vs. cost per page of most colour inkjet cartridge printers <$399 CAD. Standard cartridge CPP from internal research. Share of New Inkjet Unit Shipments (<$399) for 2018Q1 period in Canada from IDC 2018Q1 Final Release.
8. Never run out of ink/delivered to your door: Based on plan usage, Internet connection to eligible HP printer, valid credit/debit card, email address, and delivery service in your geographic area.
9. 1 year of hassle-free printing with ink delivery, included with the OfficeJet Pro 9019 model: Upon purchase, your printer comes with a $240 prepaid value card that will be added to your account. After you have successfully registered your printer and created your HP Connected Account and Service Account, you must redeem your offer and select an Instant Ink printing plan. The Service begins when the offer is redeemed. You must redeem your prepaid value card with 6 months from printer set up or it will be void. Rollover allows unused pages in a month to be placed in a rollover account and then applied to pages in excess of your monthly allowance. The rollover account balance is limited to a maximum of twice the pages available in your plan. The ink balance will be decremented for any overage fees, resulting in less months of printing. Receiving your ink cartridges requires Internet connection to eligible HP printer, email address, and delivery service in your geographic area. Printers require direct connection to the Internet for program participation. For more details, see: hpinstantink.com.
10. Self-healing Wi-Fi®: Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz operations only. Learn more at hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
11. Engineered for sustainability: For more information visit hp.com/recycle.